Be a Green Walker
AIDS Walk New York actively and continuously takes strides to make our event greener by instituting recycling programs, encouraging public transportation, and by using reclaimable materials.
You can help the AIDS Walk be even more environmentally friendly by participating in our Green Walker program. This initiative saves paper and postage, which means that more money will go directly to the fight against AIDS.
Being a Green Walker is easy! To participate in the program you need to:
- Have regular access to a computer to download all the information/materials you will need
- Encourage your sponsors to make their contributions online with a credit card
- Have a valid email address and be comfortable receiving all AIDS Walk New York correspondence via email only
As a Green Walker you will:
- Be able to skip the lines and go to our express “Green Walker Sign-In” area on the morning of the AIDS Walk
- Receive a special AIDS Walk New York commemorative “Green Walker” pin
- Help save the environment as you join in the fight against AIDS
We hope you will be able to join us as a Green Walker this year and make AIDS Walk New York an even greener event!
If you are already registered for AIDS Walk New York and would like to become a Green Walker, click here. (coming soon)
If you would like to register for AIDS Walk New York and become a Green Walker, click here. (coming soon)