How to Enter an Offline Donation
Check and cash (a.k.a. "offline") donations are not automatically added to the total on your personal fundraising web page. If you would like to keep track of your check and cash donations online, you can add them to your fundraising total as "pledges" by following the directions below.
1. Visit aidswalk.net/newyork.
2. Click “My Fundraising HQ” to log in to your Fundraising Headquarters.
3. Sign in with your username and password. If you don’t remember your username and password, click “Forgot Username and/or Password,” or call the AIDS Walk office at 212.807.9255 (WALK).
4. Once you’re logged in, click on the “Enter Offline Donations” link underneath the “My To-Do List” section on the right side of the page.
5. Click “Enter Pledge.”
6. Enter the donor’s information in all the fields that appear under “Donor Information.” If you are entering a check donation but don’t have the check number available, it is okay to write any number in the Check Number field. This is for your own record keeping purposes only.
7. When finished, click “Submit.”
Note: It may take up to 24 hours for the pending donation to be posted to your web page. Any offline donation that you enter exceeding $1,000 must be received by the AIDS Walk office before it will be approved as an offline donation and added to your fundraising total on your web page. Only gifts over $250 will automatically be mailed a receipt. Donors who contributed less than $250 by cash or check and who would like to be mailed a receipt should contact the AIDS Walk office directly at 212.807.9255 (WALK) to request one. All online donations will automatically generate an email confirmation that can be used as an electronic receipt. For tax purposes, AIDS Walk New York’s 501(c)(3) number is 13-3130146.ShareThis