Advertise Your AIDS Walk New York Fundraising Event
We will help you advertise your AIDS Walk New York fundraising event by including it on the official AIDS Walk New York Calendar. You can also advertise your eventon the AIDS Walk New York Facebook and YouTube pages. Of course, we encourage you to post the information on your own website, blog, social media sites, and every other place you can think of!
1. To promote your fundraising event on our website and Facebook/Twitter pages, simply “Like” or “Follow” our page and post your fundraising event on our wall or by including our Twitter handle (@aidswalkny) in your tweet!
To increase visibility by our other walkers, attach a flyer in .jpg format and include the following info on the post:
Title of Event:
Benefits AIDS Walk New York Team:
[Insert language about your fundraiser here. Include any raffle prizes, entertainment, discounts, etc. that will bring attention to your event.]
2. To promote your fundraising event on the AIDS Walk New York YouTube Channel:
Send us a video advertising your event and we'll take care of the rest. The maximum file size of the video that we will accept for upload is 1GB. Please make sure the video is in one of the following formats: .wmv, .avi, .3gp, .mov, .mp4, .mpeg, .flv, .or swf.
Because we cannot accept files larger than 10MB via email, the best options for sending us the video are:
- Email email@example.com with a link to download the video from a file hosting site such as Dropbox or YouSendIt.
- Come by our office (address below) during business hours to deliver a hard copy.
- Mail a hard copy to the office:
AIDS Walk New York
Attn: Teams Department
446 West 33 Street
New York, NY10001
If your file is under 10MB, you may email the video file to firstname.lastname@example.org.